Have you or do you ever think about the stairway to heaven? First one has to know what is heaven. Is it a city in the sky built with streets of gold and gates of pearl? Is it where we see God face to face? Is it infinite awareness one must reach in order to ascend?
Our bodies are called the Temple of God. Could heaven be found within this body?
Romans 8:9-11 Ancient Aramaic Translation
9. You, however, live not through the flesh, except by the Spirit, if truly the Spirit of Allaha abides in you. 10. And if thus the Messiah is in you, the body is dead because of sin, then the Spirit is alive because of righteousness. 11. And if the Spirit of the One who raised our Maran Eashoa Msheekha from the grave, abides in you, He that raised Eashoa Msheekha from the grave, shall also [resurrect] your dead bodies to Life, because of the Spirit that abides in you.
Colossians 1:27 Ancient Aramaic Translation
To those whom Allaha wished it to be revealed as to whom is endowed by the richness of that glorious Sermon, who are here now among the nations, so as the Messiah who is in you should be the hope of our glory.
Here are a couple of verses that confirms that Christ lives in us. If this is true then we need to look inside of us to find heaven. I have not been able to find any verses that Christ gave a prayer for us to pray and ask him to be in us for us to obtain salvation. If you know of one please let me know.
After much research and study I know that the Holy Bible has all the answers about who we are and where we came from , how we need to live and where we are going as our journeys continue.
This Holy book is teaching us about our biological make up and how to move from the flesh to the spirit. Many metaphors which most individuals take literal need to be understood. I used to read it this way but know I see a much deeper meaning within us.
24. And Jacob remained alone. And the man wrestled with him until the break of dawn.
25. And he noticed that he could not overpower him, so he attempted to extricate himself from Jacob’s clutches, but he could not, for Jacob grabbed him by the foot, as he wrestled with him, and he said to him, “Let me go, for dawn has ascended.”
26. And he said, “I will not let you go unless you bless me.”
27. And he asked him, “What is your name,” and he told him, “Jacob.”
28. He said to him, “Your name will not be Jacob anymore, but Israel, because you proved yourself against the angel and against the man, and you were found to be capable.”
29. And Jacob asked, “Tell me your name!” And he told him, “Why do you ask about my name?” And he blessed him there.
30. And Jacob called the name of that country P’nuel, “because I have seen the angel face to face and he has spared my life.”
31. The sun lay on the horizon, and as he crossed the P’nuel, he could barely walk.
32. That is why the people of Israel do not eat the muscle sinews below the thighs to this day, because of Jacob’s clutching of the muscles below the thigh.
Now we will take a quick look at the name change from Jacob to Israel, Israel, Israel. The letters I have highlited are a hint to more meaning of the word Israel, which I will expand on in another article.
Moving on to what Jacob called this land, I have listed three different words the first one is Aramaic, second one is English and the third is Hebrew.
P’nuel meaning: “Replies-Eil,” God replies, Eil turns His face towards
Peniel mening: one place(located near the brook Jabbok) and the name of one man a son of Shashak)
Penuel means: either He Turns To God or Turn To God!
Hold on and buckle up for there is more I want to add to the words listed above.
Pineal Gland known as the third eye. Could this be what Jacob was referring to? When the Pineal Gland is activated could this be when we see God face to face? Was Jacob referring to the battle within our mind? Left side verses right side?
Matthew 6:22 “The beacon of the body is the eye; If your eye is thus pure your whole body is bright. ( This says the eye not eyes.)
Could this ladder that Jacob saw be the spinal cord that are the steps leading to heaven. Did you know that there are 33 vertebrae in the spinal column? I have to say this is an interesting number.
Look at verse Genesis 32:32 read it again, Jacob is teaching us that if we continue to live in the lower part of our bodies we will suffer. From the hips down is all about emotional desires and pleasures. This would include sex, food and drink. In some of my previous articles I wrote about being enslaved in the five senses.
Oh I almost forgot to mention the number 32 also has significant meaning as well as the number 64. ( Genesis 32:32 )
I will leave you with this to ponder.
The Mind Is Like A Parachute It Only Works When It Is Open!
“Fear when eliminated opens up many doors. Love when understood keeps those doors open.”
Pineal Gland Activation
“Searching For Truth”